Friday, January 18, 2008

May I have the envelope please.....

WOW! A huge thank you to everyone for all their well wishes and sweet words on my 300th post! It's so nice hearing that you enjoy the quiky things I blog about and through my projects, photos, etc you too get inspired. I couldn't ask for anything better!

So do you want to know who won a free DIY kit from me???? Nah! I didn't think so!




oh wait! you do????






Well then, Congratulations to Jeanetta of Splendid Things! She was the lucky number chosen by the random number generator. Email me asap to claim which DIY kit you would like!



And now onto something else fun! I love photos! I love blogs that have photos and I love to see what people have created and how they have captured that in a photo. Plus, like I've said before, "What's a blog post without a photo?" tee hee hee. So here's a look and peek - ( I know! don't you hate me already for giving just a peek!) of a few projects I've had my hands in this week!

Rapture

A "Before" project

not quite ready to reveal this one - or the colors behind it ;)

more to come next week! Make it a great weekend. xo - M

9 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Congrats to the winner.

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

Smiles

Unknown said...

omgosh i won!! which do i choose it says some of the kits are sold out.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hi Jeanetta! I just emailed you! :)

FeatherBunkle said...

Ooooh, the projects look yummy!

Mary Elizabeth said...

You continue to inspire me Megan!!! I think you are creative and FABULOUS!! You are full of energy and always so interetsing. I sometimes wish you lived right next door.

Mary Elizabeth :)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Mary Elizabeth you are too sweet! thank you!

and I could use a crafty neighbor ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a chair just exactly like this so I cant wait to see what you do with yours!! For some reason the computer wont let me do anything other than anonymous but Im actually Traci

andrea danielle said...

Sneaky peeky....You may have just inspired me....SMILE!