Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Storm.....





"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain"











If you know me or frequent my blog you know I LOVE quotes! I just came across this quote(thanks lil' sis) I couldn't resist sharing with you in hopes that maybe you will be inspired as I have been.

So, let's not wait for tomorrow to be better. Let's dance today!


Be BOLD


Do it together,


or go at it alone.

Run into it,


or go at your own pace.


Enjoy your Monday and the "storms" of life today. How will you approach them now? xo- M

12 comments:

Britt said...

The painting of the couple dancing in the rain is one of my absolute favorite paintings!! :)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I know! Isn't it FABULOUS! how fun would that be to re-enact that in real life and have a photography capture the moment! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love that quote and all of the visuals. The former dancer in me loves the ballerina on toe. Thanks for sharing!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

My too Kiva! I had to throw that one in. my "former" life sometimes see so far away but then other days it seems like yesterday :)

Yana Kapeli said...

I am trying to enjoy the storms of life...
Thanks Megan for that lovely post
Yana

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

me too Yana! somedays are easier than others but hopefully this quote will help me keep it in perspective. thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed checking out your blog.

Anonymous said...

rarely do I hear a saying that really grabs me but I LOVE that one!!! Love the visuals too....wouldnt it be cool to have a theme room based on that??? Hmmmm, i may have to do that!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

OH I'm glat that it did. A room in this theme would be fabulous!

I coulndn't help but search for some photos to go along with the quote and "expand" upon it. Too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Megan, is the ballerina you? Love this post!

Sandi

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

tee hee hee Sandi. No. but thank you. could have been at one time probably ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so glad I stopped by! Great post, fun blog...sooo you. You haven't changed one teensy, tiny bit from the Megs I knew and loved. Thanks for lifting my heart today and so many times throughout my life.
Love ya,
Holly C.

Unknown said...

Great quote and pics - I love them!