Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tis the Season!

Can you believe it? Only 18 days until Christmas! yikes! are you ready? I'm not, but strangely enough, I'm not feeling stressed about it. Just taking each day as it comes and enjoying all the fun that comes along with it.............well so far ;)


So as we all enjoy this fun time of year I'd thought I'd pass along some Holiday sites.

Elf Yourself! - tee hee hee

Which of Santa's Reindeer are you?- Fun quiz

What's your Elf Name? - Fun quiz

Northpole - Fun for the kiddos

Make a snowflake - LOVE this one! If you ever watned to really make an out of this world snowflake - try this site! It's addiciting and so FUN!

do you have any fun Holiday sites you'd like to share? Post them in the comments so we can all enjoy them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool blog =)

nic said...

i always enjoy elfing myself. that's some serious holiday cheer. :)