Sunday, February 18, 2007

I've been Bitten!


By the BEAD bug! LOL!!! Last fall I attended a bead party where all the attendees got to make as many earrings and bracelets they wanted for a small fee. It was sooo much fun I went to another one not long after that. I have been looking for a RED chunky bracelet for months now and haven't been able to find one. SOooooo..... I took my daughter to a couple of craft stores yesterday and we bought BEADS GALORE! I found some big red funky pieces, bought a couple of fun containers - one for her and one for me - and then had fun picking out little bags of fun shapes, color and sizes. It's been a great fun activity to do together. Nothing fancy - just the kind you string on the stretchy clear cord. I'll have to post some pictures later of our "fun" creations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've already got quite the bead stash! It's a lot of fun although I'm not very good at it myself. Doesn't keep me from playing around, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...beads are SO much fun!! My girls and I LOVE to bond over beads! If your daughter is real little and the beads are little just be prepared to step on a few in days to come..lol...But its ALL worth it. Cant wait to see the final product. Your such a talent so I cant wait to see!!!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL!!! I made a couple of bracelets last night but I need to make some coordinating ones as I like to layer them up when they are smaller strands. Just need to find the time! ;)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh you're in trouble now! You'll never be able to quit! Trust me... :)

~Beki