Friday, February 23, 2007

Toddlers with STYLE!



I spy with my little eye some familiar boutique faces!!! It was so excited to see some these little beauties in the recent edition of Nole Mi Magazine. They put out a call in January for Toddlers with Style and I posted about it for all to see on the Boutique Cafe Chat forum. Take a peek at the first 4 pages to see some cuties!!! Congrats to the winners! I am always searching for great opps for designers, models, etc to inform the members of our chat forum and those that frequent the site. If you have a special feature, contest, information about a great event or opportunity, etc that you think our members would be intersted in - let me know!


4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awww, we know that cutie!! :)

Moxie Lisa said...

Look at my little Gia up there! :) Thanks to you Megan for posting that opp on Boutique Cafe!

Unknown said...

OMGosh!! That's Gia!!! Sweet little Gia! She is just as precious in person as she is in all those awesome photos her mama takes of her!

Christa said...

Hi! I found your blog...and then saw this post...just wanted to thank you for posting that on BC...I was thrilled to see Bella on there. :)

Christa