Friday, August 17, 2007

Look Jane look!



See designer. See designer get lots of outfits done. See designer list and list and list! whew! Busy, busy, designer. LOL!!!! I'm back in business after a good summer "break". Back to school is in full swing and holiday sales are starting as well! I've just listed a CUTE Dick and Jane outfit for your little sweetie! She's sure to catch the teachers heart in this "educational" ensemble. (wink ,wink)

And it's never to early for ebay HOLIDAY boutique! Halloween sales have been going for awhile now and I'm finally joining the race! My Spooky Halloween outfit has 5 pieces included with loads of colors and style!

And if you can believe it - YES - more HSM jeans! I've had an overwhelming response to these jeans and MANY requests for, " MORE HSM jeans please!" SO I am running a .99 cents NO RESERVE auction with custom sizes running from 2T - 12! yup! It's crazy I know! If you want a pair - now's the time to bid! I am finishing up designing these so don't miss out!



My Christmas Holiday fabric has been arriving this week - very exciting! I've got some fun new designs in the works and I've done 2 other photoshoots this week with some exciting NEW designs! You will be able to see what they are next week! But I will give you alittle hint about it:


Enjoy your weekend! I'll be sitting down with about 15 or more squealing girls to watch the debut of High School Musical 2! teeheehee


9 comments:

Flutterby Babies Boutique said...

SUPER CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Another super adorable, unique outfit my creative outlet!! Im just sad that by 5th grade it isnt so popular or cool to wear Dick and Jane ...DARN!!!

Summer said...

cute- and man, you're girl was just "sassying" up the halloween set. I love the last pic. :)

Anonymous said...

How Darling are these!!!Love the fabrics!

Sherry-Prairiehome.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

As always your new designs are adorable! Can't wait to see what you have done with Joel's fabric! I can't wait to get my hands on some of it! Love it!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Fantastic! Making me drool over here sister!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Those Halloween pants are to die for. So adorable, but no little girl here!

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog this morning. Love what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that those High School Musical Jeans are the cutest thing I have ever seen:)

~Chelsea