Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Betty!

A few of you have found my newest project and blog and I gave a sneak peek about it last week. Well................I am so excited to finally let you in on the secret!

Please welcome Flat Boutique Betty!



To get the full scoop you'll have to hop on over there and check out all the details. And to celebrate the launch of this fun new project I'm giving away a skinny scarf to one lucky person who "snags a betty" button, posts it on their blog or website and then leaves Betty a comment on her blog in the giveaway post! The skinny scarf is one of my newest combinations using the fabrics from the Summer in the city line. Have fun and good luck!

5 comments:

The Gourmet Momma said...

Hey Megan! Betty has a post all about her on our blog! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of Flat Betty! :)

Giabella Designs said...

I would love to be FLAT BELLY BETTY! Hee Hee

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

wow!!! the response has been bigger than I thought it would be! thank you all so much!

You can still get in on the giveaway action! Snag a betty and leave a comment!

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

I added her to my blog. I hope she enjoys her many travels :)
http://georgiabelleboutique.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I added Betty to my blog too! How exciting!

BTW - I love Jessica Seinfeld's new cookbook, too! My daughter loves meatloaf, so I did a veggie puree in it and she gobbled it down better than she ever has before. I love being sneaky! :)