Saturday, October 20, 2007

Do you want to know what coming next????


This week has been CRAZY busy and I'm just glad that as it comes to an end my head is actually above water. :) whew! I'm going to have some new items listed next week - think Holidays - for children and YOU of course!

I'll also be clearing out some more of my modeled sets/designs including my recent Hannah Montana jeans!


If you want to know when I list my new designs or have a sale/giveaway the BEST way is to join my mailing list! **** I will be giving the members of my mailing list a special discount on all my new items next weeks as well! ****So if you want to be "in the know" ;) and also cash in on some EXTRA savings just type in your email address in the "newsletter" box and click go! Several items will have Buy it now prices on Ebay and will go fast! Also, my DIY kits have been selling out the day they get listed too! Don't miss out on those either!


and just to entice you I added alittle sneak peek photo of one of the new designs coming! tee hee hee

3 comments:

andrea danielle said...

Those look very "enticing". I finally finished my DIY Halloween pants and they turned out absolutely perfect. They were a hit at the Halloween party that I went to last night! It is definetly some hard work that goes into your designs. Mine were pretty simple and it still took me 5 hours. I'll post a picture later.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

oh fun! Can't wait to see!!!!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I have a new blinkie for all featured Creative Blog bloggers. Just email me for the code krjdemmon[at]comcast[dot]com