Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gift Certificates


Need a quick gift? have someone on your list hard to buy for? Want to give your husband alittle help with an idea for YOU???? How about a Gift Certificate from CreativeOutletDesigns.com!

Perfect for Birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, for girlfriends, your sister, etc. and YOU! They come in several amounts and can be emailed for a quick delivery or I will Mail a special certificate and card to whoever you want for whatever occasion! You can even include a special personalized message! Whose on YOUR list this year?

Switching gears now, just wanted to give a shout of THANKS to a few blogs that have featured some of my designs recently. Kiddlins featured my Hannah Montana Jeans on their site - thank you! A new blog - Apron a day - started by my Canadian girlfriend - spotted my reversible owl apron, and the Adagio Bleu blog has the sweetest things to say about my Holiday Apron! Stop by and check out all these fun blogs and tell them I sent ya! (wink)

No comments: