Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jingle Bell Rockin' it this year!



LOL!!! Here it is! The sneaky peek I posted about last weekend has debuted! The ladies of the Roxy & Rocco design group asked me to join them for thier "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree launch on ebay and my theme was the song Jingle Bell Rock. I created a funky "rockin" 3 piece outfit with my mosaic jeans, applique shimmery tee and hat! Bren modeled for me and she completely nailed.........or should I say "rocked"the photoshoot! The pictures are soo fun! You can see more of Becca's work on her website or catch up with her daily happenings on her blog too!

You can find this auction HERE



I've listed a bunch of other auctions too as I started to clear out and make room for my 2008 designs!


Many have NO RESERVE, low starting prices, are last chance designs - like my LAST Owl handbag , or modeled items. Plus another chance at my Hannah Montana Jeans!



Here's are few more cutie shots from the team of Brenandcompany!


No comments: