Thursday, March 29, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!

I am so excited to annouce that Mary of Sweetpea-Totes will now be selling her FABULOUS handbags in my Blossom Street shop. We are "teaming together to glamourize and accessorize!"



She does amazing work. I have personally bought 3 handbags from her and recommended her to several friends and family members. Her handbags will be a great addition to our store and compliment my women's line I offer there - my MOSAIC jeans and women's tops. To learn a bit more about Sweetpea - Totes click here.


In other EXCITING business news you can now find my designs a bit easier on ebay and in my store. All my store and ebay listings will now sport the word - CODesigns. It will be a quick easy way to find my items by typing in a shorter version of my business name. I hope you will find this convienent for you. Take a peek at our store to see the items I currently have available.


and just a little reminder that our store will be stocked fresh every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month along with all the stores in the Villa Fresca Neighborhood on Blossom Street.

No comments: