Monday, March 5, 2007

Fancy Pants and Indie*galore!


I recently discovered a fun new Indie blog named - Indie Galore! - "bringing you crafty goodies from indie shops, one post at a time." Loved the blog and all the fun finds, so I placed an ad on her site. Well, to my surprise I see a post labeled - Fancy pants, these are - and some very familiar pictures of jeans. IT'S ME! LOL!!! She did a great write up about my Shaggy Mosaic Jeans for women. Just had to smile at her comments about Boise state university and thier BLUE field! :) Thanks for the feature!

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Way to go Megan!!! I am going to check the blog out now.

Head over to my blog today because there is another giveaway. (An awesome purse!)

Linda

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Megan I'm so proud of you. Your jeans are AWESOME!!
Way to go girl. :)

D.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thank you Linda and Daria!

Linda - I posted for the purse!!! I was there quick as a flash! LOL!!!