Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Minnie's Castle!


As promised - here is what was behind the Sneak Peek post from the other day - MINNIE'S CASTLE! A new twist on a favorite design from last year for your Magical Vacations this year. I had several requests for my other Minnie outfit this year and wanted to give customers another option. I'm also excited to reveal a new style of my Shaggy Mosaic Jeans. Still the same showstopping look just done in a more "round about" way with lots of fun shapes, colors and patterns.


I have also listed 3 ready to go Minnie Theme Halter tops. Each one is different but all are fun, comfortable and stylish! Take a peek here!

7 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Beautiful!!

Linda

Traci said...

When God was passing out talent I think you got gready and got in line at least TWICE!! You never disappoint with your amazing creations! At 30something you have inspired me buy a sewing machine :)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thank you Traci. That was so nice of you to say.

Oooo! a sewing machine huh? yeah!!!

Unknown said...

Nooo, you didn't. Those are absolutely ADORABLE. Though my daughter wouldn't get much done. She'd be too busy playing with her mosaics. :-)

Jo said...

Aah fellow design lover! Fab creations you have there. Just dropping by from the PARTTTTAAAYYY!!!
x

Unknown said...

Those designs are just GREAT!! What an awesome job you do!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Loooove these! And how adorable is little Bren? I could just squeeze her.