Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ok - You didn't hear it from me!

Complaning that is! LOL!!! I've been tagged to stop complaining! Who ME? I supposed we all do a bit of grumbling from time to time. Now I have been Challenged by my good fried Daria to join the worldwide movement to stop complaining. This has all started from Oprah's Good News Show today. Can I go for 21 days without complaining? I guess we'll see! Can YOU? Here's what you need to do:

1. Click on Beki's blog to order a free purple Complaint Free bracelet.

2. Tag at least 3 people and spread the word. Challenge them to participate.

3. Sign the Mr. Linky On Beki's Blog so we can see how far this goes!

4. The final step, and most important. STOP COMPLAINING! You put your bracelet on and any time you catch yourself complaining you must switch it to the opposite wrist. The goal is to go 21 days without switching it. If you switch it, your 21 days starts all over again.

Ok - here we go! The three people I will tag are Nicole, Lisa, and Morgan TAG! you're it!

6 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Megan I chose you because I know you're not a big complainer at all. But you hear me complain alot so I thought you could snap that purple bracelet band and make me tow the line! :)

Hee hee

nic said...

Yikes! Twenty one days is a loooong time, LOL! But okay, I'll try it. :)

Morgan said...

Hehehe~ I won't say what hubby's reply was when I asked him if he thought I could go 21 days without murmuring, LOL!

Thanks for tagging me Megan~ I'm off to add it to my blog!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I guess all we can do is try right? ;) not sure how great I will either! thanks for trying it out ladies!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'm so excited you're taking this challenge with me! :)

Chelsea said...

I am such a complainer. I think I'll give it a try. It might kill me, but I'm going to give it a shot!

Chelsea