Friday, March 23, 2007

Stick to IT!!



I LOVE vinyl lettering! it's fun to add a fun saying to a wall, door or even a distressed board and add it to a room. BUT I always wanted more than just letters! I wanted fun decals and fancy scroll work, etc. I did a quick search and boy howdy did I find some AMAZING decals! If you haven't already discovered BLIK surface decals prepare to be surprised!!! They have it all - sophisticated, fun, whimsical, retro, geometric, large, small, you name it! A few of my favorites are the Iron Vines, the blik Paisley, and the Eames cirles. I love the versatility of them. The floor, walls, doors, windows, even furniture! the only limitation I believe is your imagination! take a look - you will definately have some fun!



and here's an array of companies and designs all in one spot! Check out thisnext.com links for wall decor! FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Traci said...

HELLO....I didn't even know this existed...lol...WHAT FUN!!! We are redoing our girls room...this would make a super fun, unique touch...Thanks for sharing!!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I know! it's great! I just added another link so be sure to check that out as well for more designs.