Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My head is spinning!


Whew! Ok spring has sprung here and brings it's own projects - spring cleaning, yard work, etc. But suddenly my design ideas have sprung as well! My head is spinning with fun new ideas, designs, etc. It's great but there's no way I will get to everything I would like to. Such is life though right? We all do what we can do. Here's a little peek at my latest fabric pile I have bought. Lots of fun new outfits and designs coming your way! INCLUDING - stuff for boys! yeah!!! I also have some exciting business news to announce - just working on some finishing touches. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Sweet new fabrics Megan!

I have boxes and bins and drawers full of fabric that I'm scared I'll never get to. I'm thinking of shipping it all to the Hilton for the Girls Getaway and selling it to whomever wants it!! ROTFL

Can't wait to see what you design - yummy!
d.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Ooo that sounds fun! we could have an live auction and fight each other for the fabrics we want! LOL!!!