Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I was caught thinking....

or more like I made you think! I was recently awarded the "Thinking Blogger" award from a dear friend Morgan. She had this to say about my blog: "I love the way Megan finds the coolest things whether it's boutique clothing, a rockin' handbag on Etsy, a picture of Brad Pitt on the beach, or designer desktop backgrounds. Plus, her designs make me drool, each one better than the last."

Thank you Morgan! Ok - here's the rules of what I have to do now.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

So here goes! I'm tagging 5 other blogs and in no particular order. ;)

1. Deb at debdamboise. She's always posting something creative and has a cute take on everyday events.

2. Heather of Hello my Name is Heather constants keeps me thinking and stretching my own creative boundaries and striving to do better.

3. of course I would tag Daria ofDaria's Life . She's a fun, crazy busy mom like most of us! I love having a peek into her life!

4. I adore Susans blog, Le Petit Poulet. She has a great writing style and I so want to be a mother like her someday ;)

5. and I'm sure Lisa of The Mommy Designer has alreayd been tagged but I love to peek into her blog. She is such a go getter and has achieved so much already with more in works!

4 comments:

Moxie Lisa said...

Awww thank you for the kind words Megan! It was so much fun meeting you in person and I hated that I didn't get to say good bye. We always have next year! Whooohooo

Lisa

Flutterby Babies Boutique said...

Very beautiful pics Megan, they look great and professional! You are such a great auntie!

Morgan said...

Wonderful choices Megan! Thanks for sharing!

deb said...

Thank you so much for linking me!! I'll work on it this weekend. :) Love your pics!

xo