Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meant to be


So we went out to dinner tonight with my Dad and he wanted Chinese. At the end of the meal the server brings us a plate of fortune cookies. My husband grabs and almost begins to open it with I say, "I don't think that one is for you." I reach across the table and pick him up another one and say, "This one is for you." Looking oddly at me from the corner of his eye he switches them and I open the one that he was going to open. And guess what?!?! It was for ME and the other one was TOTALLY for him! Here is what mine said, "You will attend an unusual party and meet someone important." completely applies to my weekend getaway tomorrow! LOL!!! Now, who will it be????? Can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

That's so cool! I love it when they are fitting! Now, I'm wondering what his was...maybe something like "Dude, are you up for the challenge?" You know, being Mr. Mom and all while you are gone...