Jennifer of Bella*Tessa Designs Tagged me recently to share 7 random facts about me. hummmmm..........here we go I guess!
1. I was a half-time sports dancer in my "former life" (before kids)
2. I have performed in a Disneyland parade before and had a tour of the back lot. VERY cool!
3. I have double jointed elbows which was always an interesting fun "trick" in school and a bit of a snag for dancing. It's hard to have straight arms when yours over-extend!
4. I am the tallest person in my family and I swear I have been 6 feet tall since I was 12! LOL. I have 3 sisters who are oddly enough all about the same height and I'm a bit taller than my parents too!
5. More still?????................Where's the engerizer bunny when you need him. OK - hummmmm.......... I once met Michael Landon at a celebrity Tennis Match- whom I adored because who didn't LOVE "Little house on the Prairie" when they were growing up!
6. I have a nose like my Dad.
7. I have had 2 little girls sweetly named after me. *sigh* makes my heart melt and feel grateful.
Well ...........that's it! 7 little silly random facts about ME! hopefully I didn't bore you too much! ;)