Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's not just a t-shirt!


It's a Mosaic top designed and created by ME! Whew! I have just finished editing the photos and have uploaded my listings to go live in my Blossom Street shoppe on Thursday night at 6pm PST. Here's a sneak peek at 4 of the 5 tops that will be available tomorrow! I have some exciting new designs coming later this spring/summer for my women's tops and also some fun new designs for my aprons as well! get ready to spice up your wardrobe whether you are cooking, cleaning or out and about town.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Ok...I have to say I LOVE everything about your blog EXCEPT for your teases!!!!! What is SOOOOO sad is I am a pro at mixing up dates so LAST Thurs. I was sitting by my computer waiting for your fabulous t-shirts thinking you forgot!!! I went back to look at the date and realized I did it AGAIN and mixed up the date myself and had another full week to wait!!! Now your teasing me hours in advance!! I KNOW...its time to grow up and wait like a real women...lol

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL!!! well they are up and available for everyone! one already got snatched up.