Friday, May 25, 2007

Swab the deck or Saddle UP!

OH what the heck! I was waiting to list some new children's outfits next week BUT..............after taking Susan's 10 minute Challenge from her Manage it Monday feature I cleaned off my fabric/design table and realized I needed to get these outfits up now - instead of next week!

Yes, yes that was my table last night but it looks so much better now. The fabric was flying last week getting lots of customs and new designs done.

SO.............on to the the fun stuff!!!! PIRATE Frenzy is just starting as the release of the third pirate movie sweeps across the nation! ARGH!!!! Can't wait to see it! and I have captured some of that fun with 2 of my new outfits! A coordinating boy and girl set perfect for "magical" vacations this summer, parties, events or just child who happens to loves Captain Hook or Jack Sparrow. ahem, "CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow". You can find both auctions and all the details HERE matey!


And if you are not heading toward the Caribbean this summer how about WEST? Saddle up the kids and get ready for the heel stomping time! I get so many requests and inquiries about Western Mosaic outfits for both girls and boys and and now my new design for this year is available! Lots of layering, hidden shapes, colors and textures! You're children are sure to get some extra attention in these

I've also listed a Minnie Halter, and have 2 women's MOSIAC tops up for grabs as well! My shoppe is full and ready for shoppers!

Switching gears to some fun entertainment, if you haven't listened to the latest podcasts from boutiquecafe.com take some time this weekend to fill your cup of couture and dowload the latest 2 shows. They are Fantastic! Daria interviews the owner of Baby Gassy Gooma and also Savvy Mommy. PLUS you can win an ultra supreme prize basket from Savvy Mommy by leaving a comment in the show notes. And if that wasn't enough, Boutiquecafe will be giving away an Amy Butler bag - eek!!! to a LUCKY mailing list member. You can sign up for the Boutiquecafe Mailing list on the right of the home page. More details to come later about that!

Calling all new moms!!!! I just recently heard about a wonderful BABY shower basket giveaway from What's HOT for Tots! Emily of Georgie Tees brought it to my attention so I am passing it along to you! Someone really lucky is going to win it! why now you?!

6 comments:

bella*tessa said...

Wow! You have been BUSY! It all looks great!

Monkey Giggles said...

you go girl...

Anonymous said...

OK, so what did you think about the movie? I am a HUGE pirates fan and was a tiny dissapointed. Which totally bums me out because I will usually love them even if they stink. LOL

amelia said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

oh I am so jealous of your clean work space - I need to take the challenge too!

SilverLining Designs said...

Hello, I recently found your weblog going through cyberspace.

Your childrens outfits are wonderful and so creative... just love your stuff for the big and small.