Tuesday, July 3, 2007

4 day SALE!!!! women's SHAGGY Mosaic JEANS!

I'm having a sale over the next 4 days! Grab a pair of Women's Shaggy Mosaic jeans or capris for only $135.00!!! that's a $15.00 savings! I have the following 3 design/fabric combinations avaiable! Don't limit yourself either - I can do full length jeans for fall and winter or capris NOW for summer!

Option 1: Belle

Option 2: Pink Lotus
Option 3: Red Lotus

Details: Email me at info at creativeoutletdesigns.com

Tell me which option you want and send me your paypal address as well. I will send you an invoice plus return shipping. The invoice needs to be paid within 5 days.

**YOU supply the jeans or capris to me - that way we know they are a perfect fit! they can be new or well worn! PLEASE send the jeans to me within 7 days of payment.**

Once I recieve your payment and your jeans please allow 2 weeks to create before shipping back to you!

That's it! Easy peasy for some super FAB jeans for you! ;) So act quickly - I'm only taking a limited amount of orders!

***SALE price ENDS Friday night***

3 comments:

deb said...

Oooh.. those are fabulous!

Sony Xperia Phone said...

Nice collection.... Same Surpluss.in provides different New Branded T Shirts and Surplussonline is the best online shopping for the accessories in India.Buy Ladies Jeans and Designer Womens Jeans

Sony Xperia Phone said...

Nice collection.... Same Surpluss.in provides different New Branded T Shirts and Surplussonline is the best online shopping for the accessories in India.Buy Ladies Jeans and Designer Womens Jeans