Friday, July 13, 2007

Inquiring minds....................


LOL!!! I've had many requests to post picture of my new "DO". If I posted pictures everytime I redid my hair that's all my blog would be about! *snicker* Plus in about 4 weeks the color will be redone and the cut will get "shaped" up again. So basically my hair is always changing and I'm always playing around with my hairstyles - sleek, curly, wavy, teased, swept to the other side, flipped out, etc. It's like it's own chameleon! LOL!!
This time I had my hairstylist take off everything from behind my ears and stack it up. I love layers! We left some pieces long in the front and I have just enough of my blond highlights left that it really showcases all the choppy layers and how fun the cut really is. So no more "up-dos" for me for while. It's about as up as it can get it and as short as I've ever had it. So all you inquiring minds who wanted to see - I hope it was worth it. ;)

12 comments:

carole said...

VAVAVAVOOM! I love it, you wear short hair so well. I'm telling you, you ought to be a model my dear.

Ribbon Rock Star said...

I love it!

Linda

Dandelions & Daisies said...

You'd be beautiful even if you were bald!! Love the new hairdo!!

Susan

stacy said...

Adorable cut!

Susan/sweetimaginations said...

GORGEOUS! You look fabulous, as always!

SilverLining Designs said...

You are so photogenic.

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You take great Self Portraits!!!

CreativeOutletDesigns said...

LOL @ susan! bald is one hairdo I hope to never do! LOL!!!

thank you for the sweet comments. Still getting used to it and playing around with it.

silverlining designs - I really don't think I am photogenic so thank you. :)

traci said...

Soooo cute...what I love more than your hair is the fact you try new things! So many women get stuck...I have been guilty of that myself until the last couple years. I agree with you ...I LOVE layers...imo layers are a girls best friend... just got done having mine cleaned up so I will feel light and FRESh again.
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

Amelia said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so hip and edgy, totally runway material.

Amelia

Priscilla said...

You know...I really ENVY YOU!!! You look awesome all the time no matter what! I really like that hairdo, I wish I could cut my hair that short but DH doesn't like short hair. He says long hair and a ponytail is sexy! Eeeehhh, I still think I might chunk it off though.

You look great girl.

Priscilla
xoxox

Jessica said...

Love your new hair style, I wish I was brave enough to cut mine like that!!