Friday, July 13, 2007

Inquiring minds....................


LOL!!! I've had many requests to post picture of my new "DO". If I posted pictures everytime I redid my hair that's all my blog would be about! *snicker* Plus in about 4 weeks the color will be redone and the cut will get "shaped" up again. So basically my hair is always changing and I'm always playing around with my hairstyles - sleek, curly, wavy, teased, swept to the other side, flipped out, etc. It's like it's own chameleon! LOL!!
This time I had my hairstylist take off everything from behind my ears and stack it up. I love layers! We left some pieces long in the front and I have just enough of my blond highlights left that it really showcases all the choppy layers and how fun the cut really is. So no more "up-dos" for me for while. It's about as up as it can get it and as short as I've ever had it. So all you inquiring minds who wanted to see - I hope it was worth it. ;)

12 comments:

carole said...

VAVAVAVOOM! I love it, you wear short hair so well. I'm telling you, you ought to be a model my dear.

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love it!

Linda

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

You'd be beautiful even if you were bald!! Love the new hairdo!!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Adorable cut!

Susan said...

GORGEOUS! You look fabulous, as always!

SilverLining Designs said...

You are so photogenic.

erin said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You take great Self Portraits!!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL @ susan! bald is one hairdo I hope to never do! LOL!!!

thank you for the sweet comments. Still getting used to it and playing around with it.

silverlining designs - I really don't think I am photogenic so thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute...what I love more than your hair is the fact you try new things! So many women get stuck...I have been guilty of that myself until the last couple years. I agree with you ...I LOVE layers...imo layers are a girls best friend... just got done having mine cleaned up so I will feel light and FRESh again.
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

amelia said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so hip and edgy, totally runway material.

Amelia

Anonymous said...

You know...I really ENVY YOU!!! You look awesome all the time no matter what! I really like that hairdo, I wish I could cut my hair that short but DH doesn't like short hair. He says long hair and a ponytail is sexy! Eeeehhh, I still think I might chunk it off though.

You look great girl.

Priscilla
xoxox

Jessica said...

Love your new hair style, I wish I was brave enough to cut mine like that!!